- Auto-generation mode for automatic construction of a functional HTML user interface (in the form of nested tables), driven by the values coming from the UCH.
- HTML template mode for custom-designed interactive control web pages.
The Webclient is targeted toward the following users:
- Target developers: to test the sockets of their target products (auto-generation mode)
- Designers: to create custom-designed HTML user interfaces (HTML template mode)
- Project status: Version 1.2
- Publisher: Access Technologies Group, Germany
- Team: Gottfried Zimmermann (lead), Parikshit Thakur & team
- Platform: The Webclient has been tested to run on IE7, Firefox 2.0+, Safari, iPhone browser, Windows Mobile 6+ Internet Explorer.
- Download: SourceForge project "traceurcsdk", package "Webclient"
- Release notes
- Installation notes
- Webclient tutorial for building HTML templates (Word, PDF, video)
- License: This software is licensed under the CC-GNU GPL. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/GPL/2.0/ for human-readable Commons Deed, lawyer-readable legal code, and machine-readable digital code.
- Contact: Please provide feedback and report new bugs and problems to Gottfried Zimmermann.
This work was funded by the US Dept of Education, NIDRR, under Grant H133E030012 (RERC on IT Access); and by the EU 6th Framework Program under grant FP6-033502 (i2home).
- URC Technical Primer
- Universal Control Hub reference implementations
- URC demo video on YouTube (text-only transcript of the video)
Last update: Gottfried Zimmermann, Parikshit Thakur & Team, 2009-12-01